1. Our human resources department will help you acclimate to the San Francisco area __________ your arrival there.
(A) when (B) while (C) upon (D) if
2. For being the top ________ real estate saleswoman of the quarter, Susan Miller received the accolades of her manager
(A) produce (B) production (C) produced (D) producing
3. Your accommodations at the Pan-Pacific Hotel in Vancouver __________ been confirmed for two nights.
(A) having (B) has (C) have (D) have to
4. President Smith’s ________ assistant will accompany her on her trip to New York this week.
(A) executing (B) executive (C) execution (D) executable
5. ________ John accomplished little as production supervisor,he was fired.
(A) Even though (B) In spite of (C) While (D) Because
6. It was quite an accomplishment to turn the company around in such ________.
(A) time a short (B) short, a time (C) time a short (D) a short time
7. Talks have broken off because the two companies have been unable ________ an accord.
(A) to reach (B) reaching (C) reach (D) they reached
8. According to our records, your checking account is $123.00 ________ as of this morning.
(A) overdrawn (B) overdrawing (C) was overdrawn (D) to overdraw
9. You ________ an accountant calculate your taxes and complete your return.
(A) should let (B) can (C) could have been (D) might need
10. Should you decide to take our money market ________ account, interest will accrue at a rate of 4.5% per year.
(A) to check (B) check (C) checking (D) checked
TOEIC TEST MASTER CDROM
11. She has yet to achieve her goal ________ the company on sound financial footing.
(A) by putting (B) with putting (C) of putting (D) on putting
12. William’s ________ of accomplishment within the company is only exceeded by his record of service to the community.
(A) record (B) recorded (C) recording (D) records
13. Pacific Gas and Electric refused to acknowledge receiving our letter ________ complaint.
(A) by (B) of (C) in (D) to
14. Mr. Young is a business acquaintance whom I met at our annual convention ________ year.
(A) past (B) passed (C) prior (D) last
15. Dutch Telecom is reportedly seeking to acquire VoiceStream Technologies for ________ fifty billion dollars.
(A) some (B) any (C) much (D) many
16. AOL’s acquisition of Time Warner was accomplished mainly as a result of selling shares in ________ company.
(A) their (B) it’s (C) its (D) they’re a
17. As of Mr. Jones’ ________ from the company, Janet Jackson has been appointed acting head of the Trust Division.
(A) dismissive (B) dismiss (C) dismissal (D) dismissed
18. You may activate your credit card by calling 1-800-888-0002 at any ________ 24 hours a day.
(A) timing (B) times (C) time (D) timer 19. According to actuarial calculations, the average male born in the United States has a life ________ of 74 years.
(A) expectation (B) expectancy (C) expecting (D) expect
20. To become the CEO of a corporation, one must ________ extraordinary business acumen and aggressive leadership skills.
(A) possess (B) possessed (C) have possessing (D) have been possessed
21. We cannot count on ________ changing their negotiating position because their response to our latest offer was adamant.
(A) they are (B) them (C) their (D) that they
22. The addendum to the agreement has yet to be formulated but ________ crucial points which must be worded carefully.
(A) include (B) includes (C) including (D) its including
23. Please note that the address which is listed on our business card has been changed ________ 512 Valencia Avenue.
(A) in (B) on (C) by (D) to
24. I would like to send this letter by ________ return receipt so that the addressee will have to sign for it.
(A) certify (B) certification (C) certifiable (D) certified
25. ________ our program this afternoon, the meeting will be adjourned promptly at 5:00 p.m.
(A) In accordance by (B) To accord with (C) According to (D) Accord in
สนใจโปรแกรมฝึกทำข้อสอบ TOEIC และเอกสารแนวข้อสอบ TOEIC ที่ออกบ่อยๆๆ
DVD รวมข้อสอบ TOEIC MP3 ส่งเป็นไฟล์ทางอีเมล์ ใฃ้เปิดอ่านใน ipad มือถือ ฟังในรถยนต์
ประกอบด้วย - โปรแกรมฝึกทำข้อสอบ TOEIC
- เทคนิคพิชิต TOEIC พร้อมเฉลยข้อสอบ 900 ข้อ- แนวข้อสอบ TOEIC พร้อมเฉลย
- TOEIC 8 partTest พร้อม E-Book และ MP3
ส่งเป็นไฟล์ทางอีเมล์ สนใจสั่งซื้อมาที่ โทร 085-0127724สามารถนำไปปริ้นเพื่นอ่านได้เลย
ส่ง EMS ทางไปรษณีย์เป็นแผ่น DVD ราคา 679 บาท